The business we are in is: Prosperity and Quality of Life
That can be achieved today only through local initiatives.
Transition Centre is a Pennsylvania Nonprofit Corporation. Bill Sharp (bio) and Bob Flatley are co-founders of Transition Centre.
Promote and develop an integral design for strong, local, human-scaled, self-sufficient and sustainable economies and communities that have resilience to overcome the inevitable challenges arising from economic uncertainty, climate instability and resource depletion.
The Vision of Transition Centre:
Adaptable and innovative communities with the resilience to meet the challenges of the day building on local resources, innovation and regenerative economic redevelopment.
The Objectives of Transition Centre:
1. Transition Centre promotes the best practice model of an effective grassroots program for rebuilding local community economic sustainability and a growing level of self-reliance.
2. An integral ecosystem architecture of the self-sufficient community and local economy.
3. A comprehensive learning institute to prepare youth and adults for the challenges of a society in a state of increasing disequilibrium.
4. Innovative leadership capable of guiding the transformation of communities, from villages to urban neighborhoods, to achieve sustainability.
5. Provide materials and resources to assist communities to achieve sustainability.
What we do:
Transition Centre provides consultation, coaching, planning and workshops about building your community’s sustainable future. We offer:
For questions or consultation please contact us at this site at email@example.com